Qualify for a home loan using bank statements rather than W2s or Tax Returns. Designed for Self Employed borrowers.
We offer bank statement home loans to self employed borrowers who may find if difficult qualifying using W2 and tax returns due to write-offs or fluctuations in pay.
With Bank Statement Loans, borrowers are qualified based upon their ability to repay using a 12 & 24 month average of deposits. And, depending on the program, personal or business bank statements may be used.
Bank Statement Loan Program Highlights
- Available for purchase financing and refinancing
- Cash-out refinancing is allowed
- No Tax Returns Needed!
- Most programs allow up to 90% financing
- Loan amounts up to $3M
- Fixed rate and adjustable rate options
- Programs available for primary residences, second homes, and rental properties
- Eligible property types include most types of single family homes, townhouses, and condominiums (and possibly non-warrantable condos)
- Interest only program available (although not in all states)